Building on the services available at www.cathaypacificcargo.com, the new Cathay Pacific mobile app allows customers to track shipments through their smart phone or tablet device at any time and from anywhere. Customers can also review the e-booking status of their shipment by logging into the app, just as they would with the cargo website.
The list of functions available on the mobile app includes:
- Tracking of multiple air waybills through Track & Trace
- Saving air waybills in My Favourites
- Checking flight schedules and the latest arrival and departure times
- Checking shipment loadability
- Cathay Pacific office locations
- The latest news about Cathay Pacific Cargo
The new ‘Cathay Pacific Cargo’ app is now available for download from both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
Cathay Pacific Director Cargo James Woodrow said: “Cathay Pacific is one of the world’s biggest international cargo operators, with services to 97 destinations around the world, including our recently launched Calgary and Phnom Penh routes, and a dedicated fleet of freighters. We strive to provide the best services to our customers at all times, and this new mobile app puts up-to-the-minute information at their fingertips, wherever in the world they may be.”